Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day Ten: Isn't it Ironic?

Since one of the best deals this week was on Nyquil at Walgreens, it was of course my duty to become ill on Sunday, the day the sale started.  It has been a long week of mostly not getting out of bed but I finally returned to work today and have been starting to sort through the week's coupons a little.  My apologies for the lack of posts, there just wasn't enough energy to make it to the computer and my laptop has been a little cranky regarding internet connectivity. 

Couponing to Disney has some upcoming CVS deals posted for those wanting to look ahead.  Ester C Vitamin C looks like a good one - my boss, who has an entire desk drawer devoted to vitamins and holistic remedies, touts their merits on a regular basis.  There is also a Dove's Men Care coming up.  It's easy to get the girly stuff but sometimes more difficult to find body washes and deodorants for my husband that don't smell like flowers, so this is one I will be eagerly awaiting! 

Recommended Reading updated with some new links, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment