Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day One: A Profitable Obsession

As the list of couponers in my social circle grows, it seems simpler and more logical to post something that can be viewed at will rather than continuing to send e-mails infrequently. 

My obsession with couponing began in October of 2009 when my best friend proudly showed me some of the items she had been getting using coupons after her boyfriend saw an article on the internet featuring one of the super-savvy ladies who get $200 groceries for less than $1 on a regular basis. 

It didn't take long for a dabbling experiment to turn into a full-blown lifestyle change.  The reward obtained from couponing is directly proportional to the time invested.  As with anything, however, there are degrees of efficiency and thanks to the magic of the internet, there are more resources available than ever before.  These are not the coupons of our mother's generation. 

There are so many wonderful guides and blogs out there.  It is not my intent to supercede any of these but rather to gather them, providing a list of lists for the people I care about and those encountered who share this passion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment